Jason is a seasoned and knowledgeable advisor who genuinely cares about his clients and their goals.
With 21 years financial management and advisory experience, Jason is a recognized leader in the financial planning community. An advocate for public financial literacy and heightened industry standards, Jason has contributed to initiatives by the Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC) and served on the Toronto Board of the Financial Advisors Association of Canada (Advocis).
Jason’s ideas on financial planning have been featured extensively in live appearances on CTV News and in articles published by the Globe and Mail, Financial Post, Toronto Star, Investment Executive and many others.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Bachelor of Science, University of Guelph
- Financial Planners Standards Council
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education